Despite having to keep track of 6 perfectly cute and cuddly dogs, and the constant laundry, and the constant attention and activity, I wouldn't trade it for a quiet, calm (or clean!) house.
Free Perks of Pet Companions:
- Dependable alarm clock: we're up at promptly 7am (my dogs can be late sleepers, depends which one) to go out and play and beg for breakfast.
- Walking buddy (always making keep up the pace! No lazy Sunday morning strolls here!)
- They always love my cooking
- Dance partner when no one else is around
- Can't be in a bad mood around them. Impossible.
- They remind you to enjoy the simple things
- They bring you presents! (That chewed up stick is amazing, and the dead possum, wow! That beats the snake they brought me last month.)
- They're always up for a sharing a midnight snack. No need for guilt.
What do your pets motivate you to do?